Superposition provides cutting-edge motion control services for the Swiss and European film industry. It is an offshoot of award-winning creative robotics studio AATB GmbH, founded in 2018 by Andrea Anner and Thibault Brevet.
With extensive knowledge and expertise in motion control systems, software programming, electronics and mechanical engineering, Superposition is able to provide highly specialized solutions to unique Motion Control and Visual Engineering problems.
We have gained international recognition through our robotic artworks, and built up a strong technical expertise in customizing robotics and automation platforms for creative applications.
We provide various services, all of which can be synchronized with the robot:
– Camera motion control from macro to full body shots
– Focus/Iris/Zoom control
– Camera record trigger
– Model/Light moving with 2nd/3rd robots
– Turntable or external axis
– Light control via DMX, ArtNet
– External triggers for prop actuation on timestamp
– Outdoor, off-road lightweight motion control platform
– Stop motion camera and props animation
Our fully-equipped workshop allows us to adapt, design and fabricate custom hardware, electronics and software for rigs and setups, if it does not exist, we'll build it!